This Policy describes how we treat personal information. This includes e4ltv.com. It also applies to our mobile sites and apps, all ordering channels, our social media pages, and your interactions with us offline, including information we obtain through phone or in-person orders. It also describes your choices regarding how we use and disclose your information. By interacting with us on our sites, platforms and locations, you agree to the terms in this Policy.
We collect information from and about you.
We collect contact and profile information.
波音国际游戏For example, we might collect your name, address, profile preferences and favorites if you register on our site. We might also collect your phone number or email address.
We collect login credentials.
For example, we will collect passwords and other information for user authentication and account login.
We collect transaction data.
For example, we may collect items purchased, amount purchased, transaction date/time and whether you used a discount or promo code when making in-store or online purchases.
We collect payment information.
For example, we collect your credit/debit card number, expiration date and security code if you make a purchase.
We collect information you submit or post.
波音国际游戏For example, we may collect the information you post in a public space on our site. We also collect information when you contact us or complete a survey.
We collect information about your device's location.
For example, we may approximate your location based on your IP address. We may also collect location data through GPS or other similar methods.
We collect information about your interactions and use of our website and mobile applications.
波音国际游戏For example, we may collect the date/time you access our website or mobile applications, the pages you access and the web site you came from, or visit when you leave. We may also collect information about your interactions with our emails and advertisements.
We collect information about the connectivity and configuration of your device.
波音国际游戏For example, we may collect data about the type of device you use, the operating system and browser you use, your internet service provider, your device's regional and language settings, and other similar information. We may also collect your IP address or other device identifiers.
We collect information from franchisees and other business partners.
For example, we may collect information about you from our franchisees, affiliates and other business partners to provide you services, sell or distribute our products, communicate with you or provide you advertisements or other personalized content. We may also collect information from data sellers to enhance or supplement your customer information.
We collect information from social media platforms.
For example, when you “Like/Follow” us or share our content on social media platforms, we may collect information about your social media profile. The information we collect is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network.
We collect information in different ways.
We collect information directly from you.
For example, if you register with us, sign up for our emails, enter a promotion or participate in a survey. We also collect information if you contact us. We collect information if you submit orders through our websites or mobile apps.
We collect information from you passively.
波音国际游戏We use tracking tools like browser cookies and web beacons. To learn more about these tools and how you can control them, . We collect information about users over time when you use this website. We may have third parties collect personal information this way. We also collect information from our mobile apps.
We get information about you from third parties.
For example, our business partners may give us information about you. Social media platforms may also give us information about you.
We combine information.
波音国际游戏For example, we may combine information that we have collected offline with information we collect online. Or we may combine information we get from a third party with information we already have.
We use information as disclosed and described here.
We use information to deliver our products and services to you.
We may use your information to complete your order, process your payments and deliver your orders to you. We may also use your information to verify your identity, maintain your account, personalize your experience and facilitate our loyalty program.
We use information to respond to your requests or questions.
For example, we might use your information to provide customer service and respond to your customer feedback. We may use your information to contact you about your orders or rewards.
We use information to improve our products and services.
We may use your information to make our website and products better. We might use your information to debug and repair system errors. We may use your information to customize your experience with us.
We use information for security purposes.
We may use information to protect our company, our customers, and our websites from malicious or fraudulent activity and prosecute those responsible.
We use information for marketing purposes.
For example, we might provide you with information about new products, restaurants in your area, and special offers. We might also use your information to serve you ads about products and offers. We might tell you about new features or updates. These might be third party offers or products we think you might find interesting. We may also use push notifications on our mobile apps.
We use information to communicate with you about your account or our relationship.
We use information to comply with legal requirements and obligations, or as otherwise permitted by law or as we may notify you.
We may share information with third parties.
We will share information with our franchisees and affiliates.
波音国际游戏For example, we share information with our franchisees and affiliates to complete your orders and process your payments. We may also share information with our franchisees to provide local offers and promotions that might interest you.
We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf.
For example, we share information with vendors who provide mailing or email services, tax and accounting services, product fulfillment, delivery services, payments processing, data enhancement services, fraud prevention, maintaining and operating our web site and applications, data analytic services, and other business purposes.
We will share information with third parties for marketing purposes.
For example, we share information with marketing partners or permit these partners to collect information from you directly on our sites to facilitate online advertising.
We will share information with our promotional partners.
For example, we will share information with third parties who co-sponsor a promotion. These partners may send you information about events and products by mail or email.
We will share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves.
For example, we will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may share it if a government agency, investigatory body, or law enforcement requests it. We might share information when we are enforcing our Terms of Service or protecting the security or integrity of our Systems or investigating potential fraud.
We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business.
For example, if part of our business was sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
We may share information for other reasons we may describe to you.
You have certain choices about how we use your information.
You can review and update your account information.
You can correct, update or delete your account information by accessing and making the change within your Papa John's online account.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails and/or text messages.
To stop receiving our promotional emails or text messages, log in to your account and change your settings or follow the instructions in any promotional message you get from us. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still send you transactional messages. These include responses to your questions.
You can control cookies and tracking tools.
You can control tools on your mobile devices.
For example, you can turn off the GPS locator or push notifications on your phone. You may also control precise location tracking by adjusting your location services settings. We may continue to approximate your location based on your IP address.
These sites and apps are not intended for children.
Our sites and apps are meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under 13 without permission from a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under 13 has given us information without your permission, you can email us and request that your child’s information be corrected or deleted. You can also write to us at the address listed at the end of this Policy. Please mark your inquiries "COPPA Information Request." Parents, you can learn more about how to protect children's privacy on-line .
You may seek an alternative format.
Alternative formats of this Privacy Statement are available to individuals with a disability. Please contact us at 波音国际游戏 for assistance.
We use standard security measures.
Security of your information is very important to us, and we have put in place reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of information we collect and share with our service providers. However, the Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our sites will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. This includes not sharing your passwords.
We keep personal information as long as it is necessary or relevant for the practices described in this Policy. We also keep information as otherwise required by law.
We store information both within and outside the United States.
We may link to other sites or apps or have third party services on our platforms we don’t control.
波音国际游戏If you click on a third party link, you will be taken to platforms we do not control. This Policy does not apply to the privacy practices of those platforms. Read the other companies’ privacy policies carefully. We are not responsible for these third parties.
Our site may also serve third party content that contains their own cookies or tracking technologies. To learn more, click here. We do not control the use of those technologies.
Feel free to contact us if you have more questions.
If you have any questions about this Policy or want to correct or update your information, please email us at
You can also write to us at:
Papa John's International, Inc.
P.O. Box 99900
波音国际游戏Louisville, Kentucky 40269-0900
We use common tracking technologies.
波音国际游戏We collect personal information about users over time and across different websites when you use this website or service, read our emails, or otherwise engage with us through a computer or mobile device. We also have third parties that collect personal information this way. To do this, we use several common tracking tools. Our vendors may also use these tools. These may include browser cookies. We may also use web beacons, flash cookies, and similar technologies.
We use tracking technologies for a variety of reasons.
波音国际游戏We use tracking tools:
- To recognize new or past customers.
- To remember your preferences and facilitate online ordering
- To assess performance and improve our sites
- To serve you with interest-based or targeted advertising (see below for more on interest-based advertising).
- To observe your behaviors and browsing activities over time across multiple websites or other platforms.
- To better understand the interests of our customers and our website visitors.
- To diagnose and fix technology problems.
- To improve security and prevent fraudulent activity
We engage in interest-based advertising.
波音国际游戏We and our partners display interest-based advertising using information gathered about you over time across multiple websites or other platforms. This might include apps.
Interest-based advertising or "online behavioral advertising" includes ads served to you after you leave our website, encouraging you to return. They also include ads we think are relevant based on your shopping habits or online activities. These ads might be served on websites or on apps. They might also be served in emails. We might serve these ads, or third parties may serve ads. They might be about our products or other companies’ products.
How do we gather relevant information about you for interest-based advertising?
To decide what is relevant to you, we use information you make available to us when you interact with us, our affiliates, and other third parties. We gather this information using the tracking tools described above. For example, we or our partners might look at your purchases or browsing behaviors. We might look at these activities on our platforms or the platforms of others.
We work with third parties who help gather this information. These third parties might link your name or email address to other information they collect. That might include past purchases made offline or online. Or, it might include online usage information.
You can control tracking tools.
Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies. How you do so depends on the type of cookie. Certain browsers can be set to reject browser cookies. To control flash cookies, which we may use on certain websites from time to time, you can go . Why? Because flash cookies cannot be controlled through your browser settings.
Our Do Not Track Policy: Some websites have "do not track" features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals.
波音国际游戏If you block cookies, certain features on our sites may not work. If you block or reject cookies, not all of the tracking described here will stop.
Options you select are browser and device-specific.
You can opt-out of online behavioral advertising.
Some advertising networks we may use for these purposes may be members of the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) or the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”). Please visit the websites below to learn more about interest-based advertising and to opt out of receiving personalized advertising or content from participating third-party advertising companies:
Please note that if you opt out, you may still receive online advertising from us, but it will not be tailored to your interests based on online behavioral information about you. To successfully opt out, you must have cookies enabled in your web browser (see your browser’s instructions for information on cookies and how to enable them). Your opt out only applies to the web browser you use, so you must opt out of each web browser on each computer you use. Once you opt out, if you delete your browser’s saved cookies, you will need to opt out again.
For Residents of Nevada:
Nevada law allows Nevada residents to opt out of future sales of certain personal information. If you are a Nevada resident and wish to submit a request relating to our compliance with Nevada law, please send us an email to , or write to us at the address listed below. Indicate in your email or letter that you are a Nevada resident making a "Do Not Sell My Information" request.
You can also write to us at:
Papa John's International, Inc.
P.O. Box 99900
Louisville, Kentucky 40269-0900
For Residents of California:
波音国际游戏For purposes of this Section, “personal information” means information that can identify, relate to, describe, associate or link with a particular consumer or household. “Personal information” does not include any information that is publicly available, anonymized, or already covered by other federal laws.
This Policy applies to all personal information of California consumers collected or disclosed for business purposes by Papa John’s, regardless of whether the personal information is collected or disclosed through Papa John’s website.
How We Collect Your Personal Information
We have collected the following categories of California personal information within the last 12 months from the sources listed below:
- (a) Identifiers, such as your name, address, phone number, email address, customer ID, IP address or other similar identifiers. This category of information is collected from you, your devices, third parties, social networks, data sellers, franchised operators and licensees, and third parties you direct to share information with us
- (b) California Customer Records (Cal. Viv. Code § 1798.80(e), such as a name, address, phone number, credit card number, debit card number, or other financial information. This category of information is collected from you, your devices, and franchised operators and licensees.
- (c) Protected Classification Characteristics, including age, gender or race. This category of information is collected from you, social networks, data sellers and third parties you direct to share information with us
- (d) Commercial information, including products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies. This category of information is collected from you, your devices and franchised operators and licensees.
- (e) Internet or other similar network activity, , including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement. This category of information is collected from you and your devices.
- (f) Geolocation data, including physical location or movements. This category of information is collected from you and your devices.
- (g) Sensory data, including electronic, visual, or similar information. This category of information is collected from you and franchised operators and licensees.
- (h) Inferences, such as a profile about a consumer’s preferences, characteristics, and behavior, drawn from information we collect and insights we receive from third parties such as our marketing and advertising partners and data analytics providers.
- (i) Other personal information, including loyalty program data, information you post on our social media pages or otherwise provide to us. This category of information is collected from you, our loyalty service provider, social networks, franchised operators and licensees and third parties you direct to share information with us.
Please see the “We Collect Information From And About You” and “We Collect Information In Different Ways” Sections to learn more about the types of information we collect and how we collect them.
For each of the above categories, we use personal information for a variety of business purposes such as:
- Audits and reporting relating to particular transactions and interactions, including online interactions, you may have with us or others on our behalf;
- Detecting and protecting against security incidents, and malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecuting the same.
- Debugging to identify and repair errors in our systems.
- Short-term, transient use including contextual customization of ads.
- Providing services on our behalf or on behalf of another, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, fulfilling transactions, verifying identity information, processing payments, and other services.
- Conducting internal research to develop and improve our products and services.
- Conducting activity to verify, enhance, and maintain the quality or safety of services or devices which we may own, control, or provide.
- Complying with legal requirements and obligations, or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
- Other business purposes described in the “We Use Information As Disclosed And Described Here” Section.
波音国际游戏We may also use the information we collect for our own or our service providers’ other operational purposes, purposes for which we provide you additional notice, or for purposes compatible with the context in which the California personal information was collected.
How We Share Your Personal Information
Within the last 12 months, we have disclosed the personal information of California residents for our business purposes to the following categories of third parties:
- Our Franchises and affiliates to provide delivery and carry-out services and provide local offers and promotions.
- Service providers that perform services for us, on our behalf, which may include marketing and advertising services, mailing or email services, tax and accounting services, data enhancement services, fraud prevention, web hosting, or similar services.
- Marketing and strategic partners who use this information to market to you, to perform analytics and conduct research, or other purposes.
- Promotional partners with whom we offer joint-promotional activities.
- Ad networks and advertising partners to deliver advertising and personalized content to you on our Service, on other sites and services you may use, and across other devices you may use, as well as provide advertising-related services such as reporting, attribution, analytics and market research.
- Analytics providers to better understand the demographics of our users and visitors, and to personalize, enhance and improve our Service.
- Social networks for advertising or personalization purposes, or to engage with you.
- Other third parties at your direction or upon your request, or to comply with legal processes or contractual obligations.
To learn more about the categories of third parties with whom we share such information, please see the “We May Share Information With Third Parties” Section.
In the previous 12 months, we have NOT sold California consumers’ personal information.
Your California Privacy Rights
- Right to Know: You have the right to know what personal information we have collected and disclosed in the last 12 months, upon verification of your identity.
- Right To Delete: You have the right to request the deletion of personal information we have collected from you, upon verification of your identity and subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Opt Out of Sale: You have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information. California consumers under the age of 16 must opt in to the sale of their personal information, or their parent or guardian must opt in on their behalf. As noted above, Papa John's has not sold California consumers’ personal information during the last 12 months.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising these rights, and we will not discriminate on that basis. However, please note that if the exercise of these rights limits our ability to process personal information (such as in the case of a deletion), we may no longer be able to provide you our products and services or engage with you in the same manner.
How To Exercise Your Rights
We will respond to your request in accordance with applicable law if we can verify your identity. As a California consumer, you can exercise your rights to know and to delete in the following ways:
- Complete the online California Consumer Privacy Rights Request Form -
- Contact the Papa John’s Privacy Hotline: 833-727-2596 (833-PAPA-596)
You Can Designate An Authorized Agent
You may designate an authorized agent to exercise your right to know or your right to delete by submitting to us a completed “Authorized Agent Designation” form. You can obtain the designation form by contacting us at .
波音国际游戏 If an authorized agent submits a request to know or a request to delete on your behalf, the authorized agent must submit with the request either (a) a power of attorney that is valid under California law, or (b) a document signed by you that authorizes the authorized agent to submit the request on your behalf. In addition, we may ask you to follow the applicable process for verifying your identity.
California's "Shine the Light" Law
If you reside in California, you have the right to ask us one time each year if we have shared personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make a request, please send us an email to , or write to us at the address listed below. Indicate in your letter that you are a California resident making a "Shine the Light" inquiry. We may require additional information from you to allow us to verify your identity.
Consumer Services Team
Attention: Privacy Officer
P.O. Box 99900
Louisville, Kentucky 40269-0900